Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Calling Card Challenge Info What would Jane Austen have said about this?



              I am so new at this!
 I made a challenge but did not figure out how to run it or what a challenge is for that matter. It just looked like fun. What have I happily gotten myself into?. After receiving lots of questions and looking into this further there is obviously more to this          
        The challenge is to make a calling card -
your choice of material
 postcard to business card size.
E-mail a picture of your creation and a link to your blog to me by February 4th 2011.

I will figure this out eventually!!! If the above does not work please let me know. 


an early hand illustrated ink calling card


.


something for you knitters,
   
         
and of course at least one photograph.
I can not wait to see how this challenge goes. Hopefully smoother than it's bumpy start.
Well I need to get this posted before another minute goes by. Much love to you all, Louise

5 comments:

Liz said...

Love the picture of the little girl knitting - what a look of concentration on her face!
Liz

stampdiva said...

These are wonderful. Lynne

Lululiz said...

The image of the girl smelling the roses is so sweet. Thanks for sharing so many of your images again.

Andrea said...

Great pictures as always. What email would you like the calling cards sent to?

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Found this beautiful calling card on the web...thought I would share it.
Come on over.

Rose