Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Walter Crane Flower Ladies Fantasy Book Illustrations

Hi everyone, Today has been fantastic. The weather continues to be lovely and mild. Life is so much more comfortable when the temp is in the mid 70's. I have been sleeping better. Insomnia has been a chronic pattern so sleeping at night is much appreciated. And then today I have unearthed tons of new images and pictures for all of you! Very exciting! I just loved these and hope you can use them. Great costume ideas.
Walter Crane is one of the artists whose illustrations I really like or really do not! Not sure why. Usually this happens with book illustrators as opposed to painters. Maybe the author or publisher has more say in the artwork. 
These are some I do like!
As much as I want to play some more it is bedtime. So goodnight and much love to each and everyone of you, Louise

2 comments:

Unknown said...

these are really beautiful - thanks so much!

Sheila A. said...

Ohhh...I love these, I really do. Thank you very much!