Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lovely old Victorian engravings of beautiful women early - mid 1800's


Welcome to you all! Today I have these beautiful engravings of lovely Victorian women. The next to last one is my favorite. She is being very coy. Oh those Victorian women! If you recreate period clothing or costuming they are a good reference. Right click for a larger image.
Let me know if you are looking for something in particular. I welcome any requests.
Much love to all of you, Louise






9 comments:

Dorthe said...

Thankyou so much, they are very beautiful-
xo,Dorthe

Lululiz said...

Ooooooh, these are really gorgeous, thank you so much for sharing them, I am going to use them in some collages.

shabby chic og lavendel said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for shearing this.:)

ShabbyESP said...

Love all the images!!
Thank you for sharing

Suzann ~xoxo~

JoAnne said...

Thank you, these are so lovely!

Terri Gordon said...

Hello, Oh such beautiful images, thank you so much for sharing. Have a wonderful Sunday. Terri

peggy gatto said...

They ARE gorgeous!!!
Thank you!!

Sheila A. said...

Who can resist these beautiful Victorian women?? I really love them!

bumble button said...

I am so glad you love these!! I will look for more. Thank you for your comments. Be sure and send me pics of your projects. Love Louise