Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Oh No I have messed up my header!!!!

Well I guess I really made a big mistake! Deleting old pictures from Picasa and my Picasa web page resulted in deleting them from my blog. I feel so stupid. Rescan? Everything is packed away and I have scanner issues. What a pickle I'm in. Where is the computer fairy when you need her. I am not sure how I want to proceed but at least you know why my blog is in shambles.
On a easier and much more fun note I have been finding tons of new stuff to post. That is also the reason I deleted so much. Out with the old and in with the new didn't work so well in this case! I will have a new post soon. Thanks, Louise

5 comments:

Wax Beach Artist said...

You poor thing! When the new templates came out I thought I would try it and messed up my blog pretty bad, I was near tears trying to fix it. I finally did and I will never try to change it again!

I hope you get it back soon. I know how you feel.

Michelle said...

I love your blog and have quietly been enjoying it for some time. I just created a new art site and I offer free blog headers on it.

There aren't any hoops to jump through, just click, enlarge and save!

Please come visit if you like!

Thanks so much! Michelle

Holly Young said...

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue H @ Astrachic Studio said...

Dear Louise, maybe it is time for a little revamp or refresh. We will all visit you because you have such an eye for beautiful things and love to share.
xo Sue
Astrachic Studio
PS Start again tomorrow, with fresh eyes

Sue H @ Astrachic Studio said...

Dear Louise, maybe it is time for a little revamp or refresh. We will all visit you because you have such an eye for beautiful things and love to share.
xo Sue
Astrachic Studio
PS Start again tomorrow, with fresh eyes