Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Legacy's First Button Drawing has been a Success! Enter Our November Drawing

Our request for buttons has been a success!
Thank you for your generosity. Nancy from Florida won the drawing and a package is on the way.
What she won.
Amy from amythecraftybooknerd.blogspot.com sent in this cute tag with her entry.
It was so fun to watch a little girl pick her three free buttons today. The Legacy manager liked this drawing so much that we are doing it again!  Anyone who brings in or mails at least 10 buttons will receive a raffle ticket. I will fill out a raffle ticket for those who mail in buttons. At the end of the month, on November 30 we will have a drawing. We are already putting together an assortment of goodies for the winner.
 Bring in or mail your buttons to the store.
The Legacy
781 Gravenstein Hwy South  
 Sebastopol CA 95472
This experience has been such a personal delight I am going to add give aways on my blog. These drawings are separate from the monthly Legacy store one.
To enter the Bumble Buttons drawing email me a picture of something you made using an image from my blog.
.
Joan from Late Night Stamping created this beautiful card.
 Or Email a picture of yourself holding a button! Kinda crazy but I think it could be fun.
Since my images are used for artist trading cards,tags,greeting cards collage and scrap booking my give away will be of Fall theme scrap booking paper and stickers etc.. Pictures will be posted here as soon as I can. Enter by 12 am pacific standard time on November 15, 2012. This is so fun!
 So enter the Legacy's button drawing and/or the Bumble Buttons blog give away!