Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Good Morning everyone.

Good morning to all of you.Thank you for all the kind and encouraging words! Now we are really having fun! I looked at many of your beautiful blogs and am now following them.Here are the first batch of free vintage images for today. You have all inspired me.
I remember doing this in our Chevy station wagon, Another great  pic from the 1883 booklet.
Droppy Drawers.
They must need a change based on their facial expressions. Or more likely they both want the toy.


Need a place to hang your wonderful lovely art? A very Victorian interior.

I have always loved sleighs. Riding in one is on my wish  list. I can imagine the crisp cold air, the sound of horse bells and beautiful snow blanketed forest.How romantic!
Enjoy! Louise

2 comments:

Anji Johnston said...

Thanks for all of these! You are a star!

Louise said...

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy that you are enjoying the pics. More to come. Much love, Louise