Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Darling Antique Victorian Fairy Postcards - Free Clipart for Downloading and Printing.

Dear friends and followers, While looking through all the old antique postcards I came across a lot with fairies. So magical and delicate they needed a post all to themselves. Hope they make you smile and into your projects.
much love to you all,
Louise
What a good fairy she seems to be.
Art deco 1920-30's charming picture with fairies.
She is tickling the elf's nose.
Painting butterfly wings.
Victorian postcard fairies.
He loves me, he loves me not...he loves me...


3 comments:

FILIGREE MOON said...

So fun! Thank you for these sweet images. Such a great collection you have! ~

Lorena Mellado said...

Hola,

Que lindo blog y que hermosas postales de hadas antiguas un encanto como toda la fantasia que me gusta.
Saludos
dejo mi blog para que lo puedas visitar cuando puedas.
http://chilefantasy.blogspot.com/
Lorena

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy,to have your prints,thank you for sharing