Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ballet dancers from late 1800's. Free ephemera to download and print. Pretty ballerina antique postcards and photographs.

Hi everyone!! So glad you have stopped by for a visit.
 After finding so many great images I am anxious to share them with you all.
What should be the theme for this post... hmm.
Ballet dancers! All the pictures are from antique postcards. A few are pre 1900.
Just love the red dress.
English circa?
I just do not think of a ballerina smoking! Then I remembered one time at the airport, a group of incredible looking men waiting outside the terminal. It turned out they were ballet dancers from Russia and they were all smoking. After such a long flight they probably needed a cigarette!  It was a real treat seeing and talking to them.
I really like this post for some reason and hope you do too. Have fun using them in your projects.
Much love, Louise

4 comments:

peggy aplSEEDS said...

thank you for generously sharing these lovely images!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful pics!

Scrap for Joy said...

Always wanted to be a ballerina...never had the legs or the grace. Love the images!
xoxo
Joyce

Sheila A. said...

Oh, oh my! Whenever your blog came up, I gasped! I truly did. These are so lovely! Thank you so much! I can't wait to use these!
So excited.