Seasons Greetings to you all. It is Christmas day!
I hope you are all warm and have had a peaceful day.
The following Christmas list was on a card from my dearest friend.
- mend a quarrel
- seek out a forgotten friend
- write a love letter
- share some treasure
- give a soft answer
- encourage youth
- keep a promise
- find the time
- forgive an enemy
- apologise if you were wrong
- think first of someone else
- be kind and gentle
- express your gratitude
- gladden the heart of a child
- take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth
- speak your love
- speak it again and still once again.
Thank you to all of you who have contributed and enjoyed visiting my blog.
Much love to each and everyone one of you, Louise
P.S. yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus and yes, Louise will get back to blogging!!!