Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Finally something new!

Hi everyone!
    Today I actually have some new pictures for you. One of the good things that has come out of my computer problems is I can organise new images. It has also been fun searching for new material. The updated Picasa and the new computer have more options for editing pictures. Also I will be able to access things on my old computer once I purchase a new cord. So things are looking up.
    Other exciting news is that the Legacy is setting up an Ebay account!!! Finally you will have a chance to purchase buttons and trim/lace that I mention in future postings. As soon as I get the info I will let you know. We get some amazing vintage and antique items that we don't sell in the shop. And it will soon be on Ebay for any of you.
     So many new followers!! The number of page views has gone up so fast. I think it is because of pintrest. Welcome to all of you. You make blogging fun. Enjoy the paintings, Louise

4 comments:

Netty said...

totally beautiful, x

marda said...

Great new pictures, thanks so much. Exciting news about buttons etc. going on E-bay. Glad to see more people are finding your blog.

Sheila A. said...

I love these..and I'm also happy about the buttons and all going on e-bay.

Kat's Purrfect Boutique said...

I tried to save the picture of the woman and little girl in the garden and wasn't able to. Help! I'm assuming these are free images you are sharing or they aren't? Thanks!