Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Darling Victorian Rabbits and Bunnies From Children's Books and Antique Postcards

There is nothing cuter than a little bunny! Today I have LOTS of bunny pictures. Why not list a whole bunch. Infact I am listing all my non-Easter rabbits.
All the people I have come across who collect bunny things are really into it. Not in a display case but all over the house.
 These are all free for your personal use and enjoyment. Time to clip and paste and make something!
Have a (yes I am going to say it) hoppy day. Much love to you all, Louise
The book cover is my all time favorite so it might be a repeat.











7 comments:

Liz said...

Aw - those illustrations are so sweet!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

Mieke'S said...

Beautiful!
Greetings Mieke'S

Diana said...

I don't know where you live, but I hope you will be able to visit the Bunny Museum if you're ever in Los Angeles - it's right up your alley! http://www.thebunnymuseum.com/

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Just love the non-Easter rabbit images!!! Thank you for posting them Louise. Wishing you a most enjoyable Sunday. Enjay xo

Wax Beach Artist said...

Wonderful, thank you!

peggy gatto said...

what a fun group!!!!!!
thanks

marda said...

I love the bunnies, they're not just for Easter in my home!
Thanks for the sweet images.