Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Free Back to School Clip Art from 19th and early 20th Century Paintings, Illustrations 2 John George Brown Paintings

Is it to late for a back to school theme? The clip board and pads of writing paper are from a very old catalog.When I found them I knew they would make excellent clip art. If anything else they are just fun to share. Love the red tape one. I feel in love with the little girl painting. Hopefully a search for more illustrations by the artist goes well.The signature is hard to read so if any one has any information about the artist please let me know.
I want to thank all of you for the wonderful comments. They inspire me.
  Much love to you all, Louise
'A breezy morning' 1876 by John George Brown
Preschool
'School Bound' John George Brown 1873