Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Free Ephemera of Easter Chicks from Antique Postcards


Hi Everyone!
Thursday at the Legacy was as fun as ever. There was a nice batch of buttons waiting to be sorted. Marie took home lots of them to be sewn on the button cards.  We now have more cards done then will fit in our button section. It is time to find a better location and display in the store.
Last Wednesday I learned about decorating sugar eggs! Mine turned out quite colorful and very much a first timer's egg. Hope I can take the class next year.
Today I have images of sweet little chicks for you. They are all antique Tuck Easter postcards circa 1900. I imagine them in your scrap books amongst the photographs of your family and friends celebrating Easter.  
Much love to each of you, Louise

The post cards are from TuckDB 

2 comments:

Daniela said...

Oh my, Louise, these Edwardian postcards are so lovely, every image you post is full of sweetness and romanticism, thank you so much !
I wish you a very Happy Easter, dear, love to you <3
Daniela

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

These are so cute! Thank you for sharing them! So kind of you! :)