Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fabulous 1920's Halloween costumes and bottles of Witch Cream!

These have been tucked away waiting for Halloween.
 Be sure and use your witch cream on the 31st! I found this so funny.
The costumes are from an old magazines. I just love them as they are from one of my favorite time periods. Great for costume ideas. A witch with a 1920's flapper look.?I like the fairy and little bunny.
 Have fun with today's pictures. If you decorate or make a costume send me a note.
Much love, Louise
 Bumble Buttons Holiday Image Posting Schedule;
Mondays - Christmas (more often closer to the 24th)
Wednesdays until the end of October- Halloween
Thursdays in November - Thanksgiving and fall
Early December - New Years and party themes
Everything else in between!

Right click for larger image.


 






2 comments:

Sheila A. said...

I truly appreciate all the wonderful images that you post. I'm always happy when I see on my "feeds" that you have a new one! I love that you show such a great variety each time. I love, love the images from today. Thank you again!

Charlene said...

Cute!!!! Thank you sooooooooo mcuh for sharing. I LOVE the witch cream!
Charlene