Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Very Art Deco ~ 1920's ~Peacock Images from Old Book Illustrations ~ Frederick Leighton painting White Peacock.

Another post! It has been a while since I have been so productive. Having the inclination and having finished other projects it is blog time.
 If you are new to my blog, a big welcome. Followers and return visitors, happy happy you  are back.
Today I have images that feature peacocks.Starting with a Frederick Leighton painting aptly named "A girl feeding peacocks".
From time to time I will post additional images to posts that have a specific theme. They will be added as I find them.
Now it is time to work on the many drafts already started.
Make or share something beautiful today!
Much love to you all, Louise
All images are for personal use and enjoyment.