Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pretty Women and their mirrors in fine art to magazine illustrations

Welcome to all of you.
 Yesterday I spent time visiting some of my followers. What amazing blogs and things you make. Cards, dolls, mixed media artwork and scrap booking.I would love to see anything where my images are used.  Any requests? Let me know if you are looking for something in particular.
Today an old neighbor is going to help with my house. I want to make a padded fabric headboard and paint a shelf and move stuff around.
All the pictures today feature women and their mirrors. The last gal obviously likes what she sees!
Thank you for stopping by.I read all your comments and love them.
Much love to you all, Louise 

1 comment:

Pat C. said...

Wow, you have really been spoiling us lately, Louise! Thank you for yet another collection of beautiful images!

xoxo