Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Pictures of Victorian Baby, Children's and Women's Clothing. Images for reference,ATC, Collage.Doll Clothing

   
Ready for more! Maybe it is because I did not blog for awhile but I am going crazy.. It seems to be easier to create a posting of similar images than search for many different types of subjects for each entry. Anyway if you like late Victorian clothing for children,babies and ladies you will enjoy this post. Inspiration for doll clothing too. The images are from ladies magazines from late 1890's early 1900's. Lots of details for costume or reproduction sewing. Of course for using for your clip art needs, all for free. Please enjoy and create something beautiful, Love Louise

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh wow - thanks!

Sheila A. said...

Your generosity is amazing. To find such beautiful things and allow us to use them...thank you very much. This is a wonderful post!! It is what I love.

Simply Debbie said...

These are stunning images, Miss Bumble Buttons.
love...love...them
Thank you and thank you
hugs
Simply Debbie

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

You are a woman after my own heart...I love the Victorain Clothing...both women and children...not sure which one I like better than the other.
If you look back on my blog..you will find MANY images you may enjoy of Victorian fashions I have found as well.

Rose