Pages

Friday, November 13, 2020

Beautiful Fine Art Paintings Featuring Birds, Canaries, Parrots, Dove,White Cockatoo~ Fun Vintage Budgie Button Card ~ Artist Joseph Caraud

Welcome to everyone! 
Thank you for your kind comments! They really warm my heart and encourage me.
When I found the Budgie button card I knew it would be the perfect theme for a post. As a little girl we had parakeets (budgies). Mine was blue and my sister's was green. Now these gorgeous paintings and illustrations leave me wanting one again. I am sure my two cats would really like that as well! 
Please stay safe, be kind and help each other as we go thru the days challenges.  
Find joy and replenish one's spirits by creating something pretty. 
Much love to each and everyone of you!
The Pet Canaries
by Joseph Caraud
Joseph Caraud often feature birds in his paintings.
By Joseph Caraud
Elizabeth Jane Gardner
By Henri-Guillaume Schlesinger
This really is a button card.
 From England where parakeets are called budgies.
By Sophie Anderson
I love this painter. One of my favorites.

No comments: