Pages

Monday, May 17, 2021

Beautiful Engravings of Heroines From Plays by William Shakespeare ~ Free Clipart for Journals & Craft

Welcome to new and returning visitors alike! 

I hope you find something beautiful to enjoy or use in your many and varied creations.

 I have come across many beautiful illustrations in old books. These are especially exquisite in my opinion. The book they are from is The Heroines of Shakespeare.  I have selected a sampling to share with you. There are quite a few more in the book. The book can be found at the Archive Library online. One of my favorite places to find pictures and audio books. Let me know if you use them. I can visualize them on pages of junk journals or tucked in a little glassine pocket with images from the Elizabethan era.

Thank you for your kind comments. They inspire me to continue this adventure.
Anne
Jessica
Imogen
Perdita
Princess of France

1 comment:

Crafting With Jack said...

Love these ladies thank you