Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Walter Crane Flower Ladies Free antique book illustrations.

Hi everyone! So glad you have come for a visit. Today I have some winsome flowery pictures by Walter Crane. The first with soft pink and white May flowers. Lovely ladies and flowers for making greeting cards, decorations for scrapbooks or incorporating into junk journals and collage. Something to brighten our world and lift our spirits. 
Let me know if there’s anything specific that you are looking for and I will see if I can find graphics for it. I also love your comments. Sending all the love I can to everyone out there and hope you can make something beautiful today.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite lovely and inspiring--makes me want to go find a field of flowers and just enjoy it all!
Thank You so much for your efforts in finding these lovely images, good art makes the world a much better place to be..........