Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Free Scrapbooking Pages. Perfect for Dollhouse Wall Paper. Pretty Florals Patterns and Blue Birds. From the Victorian, Edwardian & Early 20th Century.

Hi everyone! Welcome to Bumble Buttons!
Today I have pretty printable paper that can be used in scrapbooking, journals and even as wallpaper in dollhouses. As I go through old books one of the first things to check is the end papers or lining. They can be pretty incredible! The marbled ones are wild and colorful. I tend to like simpler and less bold patterns. When there is one to my liking I copy and save them for future paper projects. Now it is time to share them with you! I hope you can use them in your creative projects. So glad you stopped by! 
Check out the Sept. 29, 2011 post for 16 additional patterns.


No comments: