Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Beautiful Victorian Indian Summer Book Published in 1883 ~ Lovely Pictures of Fall Bouquets ~ Free Graphics for Personal Crafts and Art Projects

Welcome to everyone! 
I love Indian summer. I love fall colors. Cool nights and warm days. The change of sunlight as hours of daylight decrease. Coming across this book at the Archive online library I just had to share the pictures with you all. What a pretty cover for one those adorable miniature books. Speaking of miniature books they are my current obsession. My sister sent me a link to Heather Tracy's miniature books. I would love to make one of these. Adorable! Heather even worked for the Graphics Fairy at one time. So talented.
So glad you found or are returning to my little blog.
Be safe,be kind and create something beautiful!

1 comment:

peggy gatto said...

Lovely illustrations!!