Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

Beautiful Staffordshire Willow Pattern ~ Blue and White Pottery in Antique Postcards and Ephemera ~ Adorable Kittens and China

 Hi and welcome to all of you! I hope you are safe and well. Like most of my post themes this one fell in place because of one picture. Today the darling little kitten drinking out of the tea cup was my inspiration. The Staffordshire Willow pattern reminds me of being with my grandmother. So cozy and full of love and warm tea. That sounds so good as it is chilly tonight!

The little note says 'A Bright and Happy Christmas'
Circa 1880-1890's Victorian Greeting Card.
Couldn't leave this one out just because the vase is not blue and white. 
Staffordshire Willow Pattern Teacup.
What is going on in the background? 

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are great! I love the cat images! Thank you so much and enjoy your weekend!

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the kitten, thank you