Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

British Butterflies ~ Victorian Book of Beautiful Butterflies Illustrations

 Hi everyone and welcome!

The night is so quiet and peaceful. No wind, No traffic, Just calm before the day begins. Time for rich strong coffee and staying under the cozy blankets a bit longer.  As always my cats think I am their personal warm bed. One on my lap the other by my feet. They definitely think we should stay in bed longer!

 Then I contemplate the day ahead. Do I stay away from the news? Does it really matter at this point? I get curious most days,wondering what new craziness has transpired while I was peacefully asleep. Often reading the headlines tells me enough. I always want my blog to be a positive, sharing, and giving experience for all. It is just a little harder this morning to get going.

 So on to my files and folders to find something pretty and useful. Looking for images that will inspire and spark some creativity these were perfect! So happy these lovely butterflies were in my files.

2 comments:

Bella said...

Thank you for sharing such pretty images!

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the swallowtails. thank you