Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Victorian Greeting Card of a Beautiful Yellow Rose ~ Basket of Yellow and Orange Flowers ~ Girl with Yellow Flowers ~ Goldfinch and Nest

Hi everyone! 

Tonight I am just plain old happy. Not for any reason in particular. Well maybe because my house did not burn down a month ago! The Glass wildfire in California came up the creek behind my house. Up to the neighbors back door in fact. Maybe I am happy because my computer survived a direct hit of a glass of milk 2 days ago. Aren't they supposed to short out? Why did it keep working? Anyway It felt like a miracle. Then my power has stayed on through all the wind over the last weeks. I didn't have to throw out all the food in the freezer or refrigerator.  I did not lose my internet connection. 

I am just so thankful, grateful and happy tonight. 

The first two picture are antique postcards. Be sure to check out https://tuckdbpostcards.org/ It can take time to find a particular card but they are a wonderful source for old postcards.

Warm fall colors and matching basket 
Beautiful mix of colors.
 I just love how the gorgeous little girl postcard coordinates with the Victorian rose card.
American Goldfinch couple and their nest.

1 comment:

mamafrog said...

Ouch, sorry to hear that but glad you are happy about the little things, that's a great mind set to have!!