Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Nursery Rhyme Antique Reproduction Button Cards ~Free Printies. & Clipart ~ for Mounting Novelty Buttons & Gift Cards.

Welcome to Bumble Buttons! I hope you will find something to enjoy and use. Today I have a nice batch of antique, restored kiddy button cards. Our modern novelty buttons are so cute when you sew them on. 
Wondering how you are all doing wherever you live. There always seems to be something going on.  So far the weather has been nice this summer in Sonoma County. I have been just fine without my air conditioner, which needs to be repaired.  After several evacuations due to wildfires over the last few years I appreciate the cooler weather and more importantly, no wind. Last year the fire made it to my neighbors backdoor. So much anxiety! Loving every minute of mild, no wind and no fire days. 
Playing with button cards and graphics brings me so much joy and purpose. It still amazes me that people from all over the world visit my blog.  I love your comments and wonder if you have used anything for your crafts and art work.
So glad you stopped by. Much love to all of you, Louise

No comments: