Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

Free Botanical Prints, Ephemera and Antique Postcards Labels Featuring Plump Lucious Red Cherries! All free to Print.

 Hi and welcome to one and all! 

Every year a small portion of my neighbors cherries drop on my side of the fence. The ones that fall on my patio are a little messy and not to comfortable to step on with bare feet. But they are so pretty and provide a splash of color. They are also yummy.  Actually I like the frozen cherries from Trader Joe's!

There are many darling fabrics that feature cherries. Love the ones designed by Mary Engelbreit. I have been collecting them and should have enough for a quilt soon. One of the many quilts waiting to be made.

I hope you will find an image that you like and can use in your projects. So happy you stopped by. Much love, Louise

Little girl dressed in a dress decorated with cherries. Mid. 1800's.
Vintage wallpaper.

No comments: