Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

A Few Beautiful Paintings of Women in Pretty Edwardian White Dresses by Charles Courtney Curran

It is such a beautiful day! Only 3 days until I receive the second dose of vaccine! Super happy about that. Really looking forward to going out and doing some exploring. I found some paintings that reflect my mood. All are bright, breezing, and sunny. The paintings are by Charles Courtney Curran (1861-1942).  He often painted women in lovely outdoor settings. The printers page decorations are the days free digital clipart.
 I also added a Victorian calling card just because it is pretty. 
 Hope the paintings make you happy also.
Much love to all of you!
Louise
Wind on the Cliff
Sunshine and Haze
Antique calling cards.
On the Cliffs.
Pretty dresses and thoughts of my little sisters.
On the Heights


 

No comments: