Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Vibrant Antique Victorian Ephemera Free Clipart for Making Journals, Cards, Scrapbooking.

 Hi everyone! So glad you found my blog. I hope you like the pictures today. Lately I have been looking for old advertising trade cards online. Very happy that I continue to find libraries that have digitised old scrapbooks from the 1800's. Most are full of trade and greeting cards artfully arranged. There are visiting or calling cards plus lovely Victorian die-cut scraps scattered about. Can't help but wonder who the person was that made them. I am just a tad obsessed with finding and "collecting" these little digital treasures. Very grateful to the libraries who make the scrapbooks and collections available online for educational use. My only frustration is that only a small number of Victorian and Edwardian scrapbooks have been digitised. I love spending a ridiculous amount of time organising, cleaning and repairing any imperfections. So many people are making greeting cards, journals, family photo albums and other paper crafts now.  I hope you find todays images enjoyable, pretty and useful for your personal projects. Much love to each and everyone of you, Louise



No comments: