Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Adorable Teddy Bears from Advertising Trade cards, Antique Postcards~ Free Printies Digital Clipart to Make Cards & Decorate Junk Journals

Hi and welcome to all of you!
Who doesn't need a cuddle and a snuggle once in awhile? How many of us as children had a lovey blanket or stuffed toy that we held as we drifted off to sleep? I had several that I remember. One was a pink elephant. When I see Teddy Bears I think of comfort and cuddles. Hopefully you do too, especially because today I have pictures of Teddy Bears. Included are two postcards and several pieces of ephemera from old scrapbooks. They would be really cute in journals, made into greeting cards, or embellish a baby photo album. 
I want to thank you for the kind comments. They are so appreciated and encouraging.I hope you have a wonderful creative day. 
Much love to all of you, Louise
Button card I made to put some Teddy Bear buttons on.

No comments: