Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Victorian Artists Walter & Thomas Crane ~ Greeting Cards ~ Free Digital Printies

Good morning and welcome!  A few years ago I came across the British artist Walter Crane. I was looking at antique children's books which led me to this prolific and popular artist. His father and brother were also artists. Today I have a few greeting cards for you that were done by his brother Thomas. There are two more cards in the set. I tend to get a tad obsessive about completing sets or matching things. Needless to say I will be on the look out for the other two in color.  I am posting the black and white ones as a reference. You never know what I can find on a museum or library website. So glad I found the Metropolitan Museum of Art online resources. I have been spending many happy hours going over their ephemera and artwork collections. So many interesting works of art and artists.

So glad you found or are returning to Bumble Button. Thank you for the kind comments. Sending love to all of you, Louise

Two pictures are just not enough! A few more pretty graphics.
 

No comments: